1. Melt the butter, add the crushed digestives and mix well.
2. Pour into a 23cm cake tin with removable base and using the back of spoon press down.
3. Put the strawberries in a bowl, add the lemon zest and juice then crush lightly with a fork.
4. Soften the gelatine in a bowl of cold water, heat up 4 tbs of water and add the gelatine.
5. Mix until dissolved.
6. Mix the cream cheese in a bowl until soft add sugar, yoghurt and cream.
7. Beat until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
8. Fold in the crushed strawberries, mix in the dissolved gelatine and mix well.
9. Pour into the tin with biscuit crumbs.
10. Chill for 3 hours.
11. Serve and enjoy!