Delicious, light and easy to make, our summery strawberry cheesecake is the perfect dessert on a summer’s day.
Makes 1 cheesecake
200g digestive biscuits
50g unsalted butter
1/2 lemon juice and zest
4 gelatine sheets
200g cream cheese
4 tbs caster sugar
3 tbs plain yoghurt
150 ml double cream
1. Melt the butter, add the crushed digestives and mix well.
2. Pour into a 23cm cake tin with removable base and using the back of spoon press down.
3. Put the strawberries in a bowl, add the lemon zest and juice then crush lightly with a fork.
4. Soften the gelatine in a bowl of cold water, heat up 4 tbs of water and add the gelatine.
5. Mix until dissolved.
6. Mix the cream cheese in a bowl until soft add sugar, yoghurt and cream.
7. Beat until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
8. Fold in the crushed strawberries, mix in the dissolved gelatine and mix well.
9. Pour into the tin with biscuit crumbs.
10. Chill for 3 hours.
11. Serve and enjoy!